Robert J Demarco is a former assistant district attorney who is now a private practice defense lawyer in New York. We created 3 location pages for the client directed at Binghamton, Cortland and Syracuse. Through our SEO optimized content, we have significantly improved traffic from each of these locations and lead generation from the regions.
Dominate SERPs In YOUR Region With Location, City And Regional Pages!
According to a survey by BrightLocal, in 2014, 92% of consumers searched for local businesses online, and that number is only expected to increase.
Data released at the Secrets of Local Search conference at GoogleHQ said that almost half (46%) of all Google searches are local.
Want to expand your business beyond its physical location while keeping costs minimal?
Want to attract new customers and web traffic to your local business from different regions within days?
Want to establish your online presence in multiple cities, counties and states and spend only $500 or less?
Creating local, regional pages are regarded as the best way to expand business beyond its current region to other parts of the state, country, and world to generate revenue!
Maximize the potential of your website by hiring Search Berg to design, develop and improve your local SEO strategy!
Benefits Of Creating Regional Pages:
- 72% of consumers who ran local searches visited stores within five miles
- 18% of local smartphone searches led to purchases within a day
- A new page dedicated solely to a particular city, state or region you want to target.
- A way for you to attract and target customers beyond your region
- Top branch out your business to increase revenue!
- A great way to influence a buyer’s purchasing decision
- Get indexed more often and collectively rank higher for their target regions and keywords.