Haralson Roofing is a premium roofing contractor service in Ohio. The company already had a significant brand following in their local markets, something they were failing to achieve in their online client circles. We chose Pinterest as the preferred social media marketing platform for Haralson Roofing given the platform’s ability to improve lead generation outcomes and help draw attention to the client’s work through custom design visual marketing cues.
Source Leads With Viral Infographics, Image-Rich Pins, And Industry Specific Boards!
As many as 90% of weekly users use Pinterest to make purchasing decisions, according to internal stats. What’s more, high-income individuals are twice as likely to use the platform compared to low-income groups, making conversions far more likely.
These stats are higher than those for most other social media platforms, making Pinterest a conversions goldmine for businesses that use it right.
Running a business that’s uniquely suited to visual forms of advertising?
Need to drive followers and increase engagement for your small business?
Need a platform that allows you to leverage the success of people with much larger followings?
Search Berg can help you in all of these scenarios with its expert Pinterest marketing services!
Our social media experts craft Pinterest strategies that augment high-quality internal content with smart pinning—including leveraging the power of open boards—to get you seen by potential customers.
Add additional Pinterest for Business features to the mix, and you’re set up for success.
Get started today!
Why You Need to Invest in Pinterest Marketing
- 71% of users on Pinterest are women—way higher than any other platform
- 89% of users use the platform for purchase-driven research
- Tap into a much more affluent user base with high buying power
- Use rich pins to maximize your pins’ sales potential
- A wealth of category and viral post analytics that allow you to tailor content
- High visibility on public community boards
- Use promoted pins to supercharge your marketing efforts